A book by Pastor Dan Smith, subtitled, How to live in the Power of the Spirit without becoming Weird. CLICK HERE to watch a video.
The next Great Awakening has already begun!
For many years we have heard countless reports of signs and wonders in Third World countries, but finally there are increasing signs of the Spirit’s work in many places throughout the United States, and in other parts of the Western world.
I believe that many of these small “fires” will continue to grow (in number and intensity) under the wind of the Spirit, and that they will eventually merge into a spiritual firestorm that will transform our nation and the Western world.
This book is addressed to both Charismatics/Pentecostals and to other evangelicals and members of mainline denominations who 1) have an increasing desire to know more about the Holy Spirit, and who 2) don’t want to become weird or spiritually unhealthy in the process.
The Wind and The Rudder was written in the hope that it would help many believers enter fully into the coming Great Awakening, and that they would do so in a healthy, passionate and sustainable way. This involves things like:
- Discovering that “sailing” through life is better than “rowing.” (Chapter 1)
- Truly getting to know the Person and power of the Holy Spirit (Chapters 2 & 7)
- Understanding Spiritual Phenomena (Chapter 5)
- The importance of wisdom and character (Chapters 9 & 10)
- Always focusing on the Mission (Chapter 11)
- And Finding a New Normal (Chapter 13)
Publisher Destiny Image
To purchase the Kindle versiond CLICK HERE.